We have spirit - yes we do!
We have spirit - how about YOU?!
School t-shirts for the 2014-2015 school year are now on sale.
The t-shirts will be worn by all students when we take field trips. It will help share the good news of St. Paul's and help quickly identify our students and staff when off campus. They may also be worn any day your children just wants to show their school pride! We have partnered with a vendor to make the ordering, payment, creation, and delivery of the shirts super easy. Click here to start!
Feel free to download the 2014-2015 School Supply list so you have it available for those last minute shopping trips.
- School bells are soon to ring -
Please, add these important dates to your home calendars! Mark your first day with us with a star and a smile, as we know the year is going to be bright and packed with happiness.
- Sunday, August 24, 10:00 a.m. - Blessing of the backpacks and Staff at the 10 a.m. church service. Please come and start off the year marked with God's love and goodness.
- Monday, August 25, 7:00 a.m. - Extended Care program begins
- Thursday, August 28, 6:30 p.m. - Back to School Night, an Open House for parents and children. Come and meet the teachers, see the classrooms, and get a sneak peak all that is waiting for our students.
- Tuesday, September 2, 9:00 a.m. - Preschool and Kindergarten classes begin
- Wednesday, September 10, 10:15 a.m. & 10:45 a.m. - First Day of Chapel, Blessing of the backpack service
- Wednesday, September 10, 3:15 p.m. - Christening of the Ark
Come explore the ark!
Our new wooden ark stands proud in the playground! It will certainly be a place of wonderful memories for the children of St. Paul's. Several children, who went exploring as soon as it was docked, gave it "two thumbs up". A heartfelt thanks to each and everyone who made this happen: your love, support, donations, and prayers made the dream a reality.
Stay tuned for information on our plans to christen the ark!